You know who I'm talking about!
- You can't go a day or two without painting otherwise you start to twitch.
- When you get down to your last canvas you have a panic attack.
- You'll drive down to Victoria and back to save a couple of dollars at Opus.
- You'll take your kids piggy-bank money and buy more paints.
- You sign up for workshop after workshop...but it's never enough.
- You make your spouse move his 'stuff' out of the garage so you can turn it into a studio.
- You get excited when you see the Island Arts Magazine!
Sound familiar? If you have any of the above symptoms, then you are truly an art-addict!
There is no cure. So best to just dig in and enjoy the ride!
Till Next Time...
From the Prairies, to the West Coast and Beyond...
Post a Comment